St. Jude Re:Wired CD Album (Signed) + T-Shirt
Release Date: 06/04/2018
This multi buy includes:
- St. Jude Re:Wired CD Album (Signed)
- A Decade Of Cavorting T-Shirt
Courteeners mark the 10th anniversary of their debut album with a newly recorded and unplugged version of the seminal record - St. Jude Re:Wired - produced by Liam and Joe Cross.
Liam says: "We were looking for a way to mark the 10 year anniversary of the release of St. Jude … we thought it might be worth at least raising a little glass to celebrate the fact that we’re still here. I’d been out on an acoustic tour this autumn, re-working and revisiting tunes from the back catalogue, stripping them back, bigging them up and experimenting with some different interpretations. The string section were incredible and unknowingly nudged me into unlocking something special. I loved revisiting all the old songs and putting a new twist on them. So, the day after the final date of my solo tour, I gingerly prised myself out of bed, booked a studio, rang the band, brought in some string-players and we ‘re-did’ St. Jude in a few days. And it sounds fucking brilliant”.
The album is released on 6th April 2018 and available to pre-order now.
1. Aftershow (Re:Wired)
2. Cavorting (Re:Wired)
3. Bide Your Time (Re:Wired)
4. What Took You So Long? (Re:Wired)
5. Please Don't (Re:Wired)
6. If It Wasn't For Me (Re:Wired)
7. No You Didn't, No You Don't (Re:Wired)
8. How Come (Re:Wired)
9. Kings Of The New Road (Re:Wired)
10. Not Nineteen Forever (Re:Wired)
11. Fallowfield Hillbilly (Re:Wired)
12. Yesterday, Today & Probably Tomorrow (Re:Wired)